Sunday, November 23, 2008

What Is Butal-ap-325-caff

We do not accept bills over a year commuting

Public ritardissimo in this testimony of LOSKE:

Torino Porta Susa, Wednesday, July 30, 2008, at approximately 20:30.
After booking a train ticket on the Internet, here I am at the station to withdraw the self-service machines.
The situation looks like this:
- self-service machine # 1: We only accept cash.
- self-service machine # 2: Out of Service.
- self-service machine No. 3: It seems to work since there are two people waiting to use it.

I put in the queue. The first person is only by consulting schedules, or so it seems. It then soon the turn of the second, determined to buy a ticket. While this is being done to get his travel document, known, however, that something is wrong because after a few minutes it gives up and goes away with making nervous.
I understand now that I wait another machine not working, but despite knowing the high probability of getting angry, I decided to also groped.
And the illusion of being able to get my ticket is really realistic, until, after selecting the method of cash payment (which is given to available), I see a mysterious inscription: "YOU DO NOT AGREE MORE 'Money" .
I think will always remain in me the curiosity to know what this ambiguous message. The machine has perhaps made indigestion bill? Or the notes are no longer allowed because it was discovered a bug in the scanning software and it would be possible to introduce counterfeit banknotes? Surely those who posted the message did not put a lot of problems.

Never mind, armandomi of patience, since I absolutely need my ticket, I decided to go to Porta Nuova train station, completely unaware that I might have found the answer on the true meaning of the mysterious phrase. Meanwhile, while I drive I keep thinking about it, and I wonder what message I would if it were me quote the author of the software self-service machine.
And now, come to my new destination, the station of Porta Nuova, as I prepare to pay my ticket to self-service, but that still accepts cash, is the lighting. Eureka! The machine emits
my rest by distributing sounding an amazing amount of coins from 50cent and 5 cents. Have I won at the slot machines? And who are these people whose shadows stand behind me? Some people ready to party with me for winning?
In no time they were joined by at least two people threatening to do much asking me to give him the rest emitted from the machine. Mindful of past experience and preparation to the question whether, in a moment I grab my ticket and my rest and I run away, ask if they are the same people who threatened a few years ago syringe my sister.

The question naturally arises at this point. "YOU DO NOT AGREE MORE 'Money": it may be the answer to Trenitalia face of mounting evidence of travelers in the face of threatened self-service? And why not? After all, if everyone used a credit card may have a self-service machines working in hand, and no where else to be threatening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment